7: Seventh International Longevity Risk and Capital Markets Solutions Conference
Marek Szczepanski, July 2012
David Blake, Tom Boardman and Andrew Cairns, June 2011
case for Longevity Bonds
David Blake, Tom Boardman and Andrew Cairns, June 2010
- A Role for the State
David Blake, Feb 2009
Clinic: Longevity Risk - Breathing Life Into Longevity
David Blake, June 2008
Bonds - a Financial Market Instrument to Manage Longevity Risk
Governor Jens Thomsen and Jens Verner Andersen, 4th Quarter, 2007
Off the Lid
Debbie Harrison, Nov 2007
in het VK
David Blake, Feb 2007
- The Grave
Problem of Longevity Risk
Kevin Dowd, May/June 2006
Practice for Annuity Distribution
Alistair Byrne and Debbie Harrison, Feb/Mar 2006
- 'ABP World'
David Blake, 2005
- 'On Pensions,
Politics and Reality'
Harry M. Kat, May 2004
- 'Care and
attention deliver dividends'
William MacDougall, Investment & Pensions Europe, March 2004
From the Cold'
William MacDougall, Global Pensions, January 2004
still a place for equities in pensions'
William MacDougall, Financial Times, Monday November 3 2003
Still Beat Bonds'
William MacDougall, Wall Street Journal Europe, Monday August 25 2003
Product Specification for Sandler Stakeholder Products
Comments from Prof. David Blake, April 2003
an article from Rie Sato, April 2003
- The Pensions Institute Director presents written evidence to the House of Lords Select Committee on Economic Affairs' Inquiry into Aspects of the Economics of an Ageing Population , February 2003
- The Pensions Institute Director summarises the UK government's two Green Papers on pension simplification and presents a written evaluation to the House of Commons Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the Future of UK Pensions , December 2002
- Bond Theory Grabs Notice as Pension Debate Swells By Kaja Whitehouse
- The UK Pension System: The Current System and the Reforms since 1980 by David Blake, Pensions Institute, September 2002
- Securitization of Hedge Funds: Creating a More Efficient Market by Clark Cheng, CFA
- The Pensions Institute Director presents written evidence to the House of Commons Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the Future of UK Pensions, August 2002
for life? The rise of pensions as a development issue
An article from id21 insights - communicating development research
An article for The Actuary Magazine by John Shuttleworth
Pensions and Investments
Accountancy, May 2002 by John Shuttleworth
Pensions and Investments
Accountancy, Jan-Apr 2002 by John Shuttleworth
INVESTING: Long view turns out to be risky business
Benchmarks for Institutional Investors
Measuring, Monitoring and Modifying Investment Behaviour, David Blake
Annuities with Equity
David Blake, Andrew Cairns and Kevin Dowd
Does Pension Wealth Affect Asset Composition, Savings and Retirement Behaviour?
Ideal Pension Scheme
David Blake (From: Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom, Oxford University Press, 2nd Edition, forthcoming)
- UK Pension
Fund Management: How is Asset Allocation Influenced by the Valuation of
it Matter What Type of Pension Scheme you have?
David Blake (published in the February 2000 issue of the Economic Journal)
in Pension Plans
David Blake (text of talk for World Bank Annuities Workshop 7-8 June 1999)